Also known as Pomeroy Place, this neighborhood was platted by Frank T. and S. Dora Pomeroy, early Mesa pioneers back in 1911. The earliest home in the district is the W.W. Read House built between 1915 and 1920.
Located immediately east of the original townsite beginning in 1922. This housing expansion was related to the LDS Temple, completed in 1927. The streets were named after Mormon pioneers of Mesa.