Built by a medical doctor in 1904/1905 when Arizona was still just a territory, the home has been renovated since yet special attention was paid to restore some of the original qualities of the home. The original wood flooring in the formal living room still exists today as do original windows, moldings, and built-ins. Rumor has it that the double front doors exist because one door was to the medical practice office and one was for family use.
This 1947 Early Ranch was originally owned by the Cardon Brothers. The front windows are original and they are framed in wood which was a luxury after the war. There are many other original features along with some original wood flooring. This home was built with the drive-through carport that is still there today. That was an invention of Frank Lloyd Wright. The original home was only a 900 square foot 2 bedroom / 1 bath. It has since been added onto and features a large master bedroom with walk-in closet and private bath. There is also an inside laundry room.
Built in 1945 as a two bedroom, one bath home. Remodeled and added onto in 2015.
Built in 1956 by the Cummard family and completely remodeled in 2016.
Built in 1949 this rare basement home has been renovated and added onto since yet special attention was paid to restore the qualities and charm of the original home. The original wood flooring in the formal living room, dining room and family room still exists today as do original windows, moldings and doors.
Built in 1916 right around the time when Arizona adopted our state flag and just before the spanish flu hit, this exquisite craftsman bungalow, The John and Eva Cummard House, was built for the family that kept it in some fashion for the next 100 years. The home has a pool and an apartment over the 2 car garage. It has been added onto throughout the years with a full remodel in 2018.