Built in 1929, this home was owned and occupied from 1930 and 1932 by Orrel Daley, a service station operator. Purchased in 1933 by Joseph A. Farnsworth, whose family occupied the house until 1940. Owned and occupied in the 1940's by Donetta Hunt.
Built in 1920. Back in the 1920's, the Mesa Arizona Temple was the third largest LDS church and the largest outside of Utah. The Detroit Tigers, the early Cactus League, became the first Major League Baseball team to begin training in Arizona and the Alhambra Hotel was reconstructed from its 1893 build.
Built in 1929 and owned by a postal carrier until 1946, this Tudor Revival is a 3 bedroom/1 bath home with hardwood flooring, crown moldings, a brick fireplace and a window lined breakfast nook. Elmer E. Brundage was the son of Mesa pioneers, William G. and Polly Jeanette (Aunt Nettie) Brundage. Elmer and his wife Grace Melissa Lamb Brundage lived in the home and were married in 1916. Grace was the daughter of pioneers also, Sidney P. Lamn and Mrs. Ellise Brizee.